After the project has been completed, my plan is to have presentations/exhibitions at selected places that are related to the project's subject. The intention is to bring people closer to the project and become more involved.
Here are some establishments: Brazilian Consulate / Peruvian Consulate / Colombian Consulate - Mission of Brazil to the United Nations - Americas Society and Council of the Americas - B&H event space - Adorama - Water.org office - Brazil Foundation - Banco do Brasil NY - Espasso - As of today, the following places have already agreed to participate in the project, hosting an exhibition or a presentation:
- Natura is Brazil's number 1 cosmetics manufacturer, and the country's leader in the direct sales sector. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. The company has a social environment program that integrates 36 rural communities in Brazil with the production of its essences; creating jobs and educating people about sustainability. Presentation at Natura Innovation Center in Soho, New York - Reception for selected clientele and guests, with photo slides and short videos.
- YPA: founded in 2013, the Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) is a member initiative of AS/COA that provides a platform for young professionals in their 20s and 30s to connect around the latest trends in the Americas through its New York City and Miami chapters. The mission of YPA is to build a network that engages, connects, and inspires future leaders passionate about Latin America through professional development and social events.
- Dream Box is a creative lab that conceptualizes, curates and produces art projects. Enthusiastic about communications, design and technology, the lab cultivates ideas that are transformed into publications, exhibitions, pop-ups and interactive and immersive installations.
- Piano Nobile Gallery - A space dedicated to culture and creation. Highlighting expertise in design and the applied arts (glass, metal, wood, ceramic, etc.) as well as in photography, Piano Nobile creates a dialogue between diverse disciplines; a harmonious melange of contemporaneity and sense of history.
Past Publications and Exhibitions:
- The Ipá-nema photograph is current on display at Espasso in TriBeCa, New York
-2014 - Exhibition at the Americas Society: A Photographic Lens Into One of Brazil's Indigenous Communities
- 2014 - Exhibition at: ESPASSO, New York: A Photographic Lens Into One of Brazil's Indigenous Communities
- 2014 - Exhibition at Brazilian Consulate in New York: A Photographic Lens Into One of Brazil's Indigenous Communities
- 2014 - Article for Global Post in Rio de Janeiro about the water quality/sanitation problem on Guanabara Bay. Also seen on: Gizmodo, Mail Online, Tree Hugger, News.AU
- Project and photos featured on Words Without Borders Magazine